Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

WINN DIXIE 5/27

I ran into Winn Dixie to get some FREE OceanSpray Juice  and a few other things. I had a raincheck for a FREE CoverGirl Olay Ageless Makeup that I  paid for previously when they were BOGO and they only had one. I figured I would work that into my scenerio so I could use a $5/$30 actually at Winn Dixie!

I bought:

8 OceanSpray Juice
2 Baby Carrots
1/2 lb. white american cheese
2 Hormel Chili with beans
CoverGirl Makeup

Since the makeup was $14.99 and then it was deducted with the raincheck, I got a good boost towards my $30 total. I got all the juice for free as well as the makeup. I ended up paying  $4.89 for all the above!

The cashier was examining my BOGO coupons and had to call someone over. The started looking at the coupons and I said "They are not copied coupons. I told the front end manager last week how to spot a copied coupon" That was all I had to say. She said "Oh that was you!" The manager had a meeting with all the cashiers and gave them the specifics on how to spot a copied coupon. They know me in there now. I don't know if that is a good or bad thing!

They are not used to couponers in there so go easy on them!

I am also able to submit two rebate forms for $10 each with various items purchased that qualify, the makeup being one of them. There is a limit fof one per address so I will send one in in my fathers name!

No comments:

Post a Comment