Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

SOME WINN DIXIE DEALS I FOUND

I was looking at the new Winn Dixie ad and I thought I would tell you some of the deals I am going to pick up.

Eggs, 18 ct. - $1.99 (you will pay this price for a dozen)
Fresh Pineapple - $2.99
Deli American Cheese - $4.99 lb. (Use $1/1 any cheese from coupons.com) = $3.99
Ocean Spray Juice Cocktail is BOGO - Use BOGO coupon that is no longer available and get them for FREE. I hope you printed this one when it was available.

Also, all Cover Girl blush, concealers, face products or foundations, are BOGO. Use two $1/1 coupons from the 4/29 PG and you should be able to get a good deal.

If you do get a few of these, you should be able to bring your total up to $30 to use the $5/$30 WD coupon. Imagine that...using a WD coupon at Winn Dixie!

UPDATE: The Ocean Spray Juice is not a match. Darn It!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment