Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

PAULA'S CHOICE PRODUCTS

Hello Everyone! I'm back from camping. We had fun but encountered some rainy weather while we were there. The first two days were overcast which was fine. The third day was beautiful and we floated in the Gulf. The next day it rained all day and night. Everything was soaked and we decided to pick up and come home a day early.

I came home to my box of Paula's Choice Sunscreen. I love this stuff so I thought I would tell you about it.

I have been using this for quite some time now. I use it every day as my moisturizer on my face. The bonus is it has SPF 15 in it. I feel good that even in the days that I am just running around I have SPF on my face and I don't even know it.

This is the time of year to get it too! Paula's Choice is offering a special now with free shipping and 50% off select items. I was thrilled to see my product I use on the 50% off list. I ordered two bottles for a grand total of $12.72. I plan on ordering the SPF 30 to use as a lotion on my arms and legs. The product has no scent so it is perfect to use as a moisturizer but give you some sunblock protection.

Go HERE and place your order. You may want to check out her other products as well. She is known for simple packaging, good prices, and no-nonsense ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment