Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

MY CVS TRIP 5/20


As many of you know I have two cards so I did this in two transactions using two different cards. I was thrilled to see something of value to roll my $8.99 ECB's into. Since I had two of them, one from each card, I was happy to see Irish Spring Soap (my husbands personal favorite) on sale and giving a $4 ECB.I bought the last three so I had to substitute an Irish Spring Body Wash for a soap.

I had to change up my plan slightly once I got in there because they did not have any of the Cottonelle toilet paper boxes for $1.99 (giving $1.99 ECB), so I picked up the Dial Body Lotion for Men on clearance 75% off for $1.62. They are located in the rear part of the store on a rolling rack by the end of the makeup at the beach store.

I was able to get all the above and pay $2.90 OOP and get back $11.74 in ECB's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment