Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

MY BIC RAZOR SCENERIO

Today I received yet another envelope from my coupon fairy and again I say THANK YOU!

I promptly cut out the Beneful dog food coupons that will give you overage and plan on going to Publix tomorrow to do this deal:

Buy 10 Bic Razors = $28.95
Buy 4 Beneful Dog Food = $11.58

TOTAL $40.53

Use 10 $2/1 Bic Razor q's
Use 4 2/1 Dog Food MQ's
Use 4 $2/1 Publix Dog Food
Use $5/$30 WD q

TOTAL IN OVERAGE $.47 which will go towards my tax

OR

Buy 8 Bic Razors
Buy 4 Beneful Dog Food
Use the above coupons and have $2.26 overage to go towards my tax.

I guess I will just have to see how many razors are left to buy. The dog food will go in the donation pile and the razors will go in my already overflowing Publix bag. It seems like we get razors free a couple times a year so we have to take advantage of it when we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment