Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

TARGET 5/21

Target had a few good deals that I wanted to take advantage of. They were offering $5 gift cards on some items so I broke up my purchase into three transactions.

The first was 2 Banana Boat Sunscreen. I used two $2/1 MQ's from 4/22 SS and two $1/1 Target store coupons. My total with tax for both was $7.34 but I then received a $5 gift card.

The second transaction was was two Advil PM which I was running low on. I used two $1/1 MQ's and the $5 gift card from above and only paid $1.78 for two bottles of Advil PM. I then received ANOTHER $5 gift card.

My last transaction was 4 boxes of Clairol Root Touch-Up, Sierra Mist, 2 Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo and Conditioner and nail polish remover.

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo $2.99 Regular Price


Use one $1/1 Garnier Fructis Hair Care Item Target Coupon Exp 6/16 -and-

One $1.25/1 Garnier Fructis Hair Care

NET PRICE: $.74


Advil PM 20ct $4.39 Regular Price


Buy two and use two $1/1 Advil PM 4/1 RP

Receive a $5 Target Gift Card wyb two

NET PRICE: $0.89 each

For just under $20 I got all of the above. The Clairol Root Touch-Up would have been over $20 alone. That means I got all the rest for FREE!






No comments:

Post a Comment