Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

DID YOU SEE THESE DEALS?



Just in case any of you missed these deals, here are two you may want to get. This is my scenerio:

2 Weber Seasoning on sale 2/$1.99
Minus two $0.75 off Weber Seasoning or Marinade Packages, exp. 5/31/12 (SS 03/25/12 RP)

Total Due: $0.49 or $0.25 each

7 Starbucks Refreshers reg price $1.99 each
Minus seven FREE Starbucks Refreshers Beverage, exp. 5/16/12 (Pepsi Moments 04/29/12)

Total Due: FREE

I don't know what the Starbucks Refreshers are but I saw the coupon and I am going to give them a try! Anybody else know what they are?


2 comments:

  1. Hey Judi!! I got my six yesterday at Target. I had a great trip there!! The ones they had that I got were Strawberry lemonade (haven't tried that yet) and Raspberry Pomegranate ( that one is Delicious). They're Starbucks new all natural energy drink. They have vitamins, unroasted green coffee beans ( which I just heard help in weight loss woohoo!!) and natural juices all without the coffee taste!! They're pretty good, and I think the fact that they were free makes them taste even better!! lol!! I'll send you an email of the items I scored for $8 before tax!! Thanks so much and ENJOY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura! I got your email and you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete