Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

MY PUBLIX SHOW AND TELL 5/7/12

My Publix trip today was short and sweet. I wanted the foil pans and pepsi but both were out-of-stock just as I suspected. That's what happens when you go after the weekend! I bought:

7 Starbucks Refresh (Lindsay snatched one from the photo)
4 Green Chilis
1 Eggbeaters
2 Tombstone Pizzas
Bananas
2 Oscar Mayer Smoked Ham
4 Sundown Vitamins (overage)
Pole Beans
2 Activia Yogurt
6 Hormel Complete for Kids (donation item)
2 Breakstone Sour Cream
Bag of Red Potatoes
Loaf of Bread

I realized after I got home that I put one too many of the Starbucks in my cart because I only had 6 FREE coupons. Oh well, at least my daughter liked them! My total was $20.31 but should have been $18.32. I didn't think that was that bad because my bread and potatoes were $6.38 alone!

I still have to make one more trip because I forgot my Smart Balance Milk raincheck. Also my daughter is mailing me $2 Bounty Paper Towel coupons. This is the time I buy my paper towels. They are on sale for $7.50 (reg. $10.99) and I will use a $2 PQ and a $.25 MQ. Paying between $5 and $5.50 is my target price for a big package of paper towels. The way we go through paper towels, I have to buy them at this price!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! I used to think it was impossible to get out of the store for $20 or less anymore. Thanks for the paper towel heads-up.

    ReplyDelete