Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

WAX KITS CHEAP AT WALGREENS


I had to laugh when I got an email from Kate about the Sally Hansen Wax Deal at Walgreens below. The last line just cracked me up!! Thanks Kate!


There is a Sally Hansen Wax Kit $2/1 MQ on coupons.com (zip 32080). It can be combined with a Walgreen's Instant Value Coupon(IVC) for a Sally Hansen Hair Removal item $2/1 SQ for a great deal:

Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit for Face, Brows & Bikini

2/$8.98 or 1/$5.99

Use $2/1 MQ x 2 (coupons.com,zip 32080)

Plus $2/1 SQ x 2 (Walgreens IVC - you really only need to present one coupon to receive the $4 off the two boxes, so save the printer ink, or just pick up the June booklet in the store)

Pay .98 for two! + .54 tax = 1.52 total

The kits are located in the body lotion section, fyi.

Bring on the pain!

I also received an email from Kate about a great deal at Target and Shutterfly. Hopefully you won't have to drop $100 to get this deal! Here is her email and deal:

I received a nice surprise from Target and Shutterfly Wednesday. I spent $114 at Target(gulp), and a FREE 8x8 Shutterfly photo book catalina printed out($29.99 value). These photo books are often offered for free online or via email, but it's an added treat if you have some Target shopping to do. Not sure what triggered it, but it could have been the large amount of money I dropped in about 10.5 seconds.

Thanks again Kate for sharing with us! We all appreciate it.

I am going to run back to Wags tomorrow to get some bikini wax and then listen for the screams!




The catalina states it's for new customers only, but I entered the code into my existing account and was credited. Offer ends 6/28/12. Just in time for Dad's Day!



Kate






No comments:

Post a Comment