Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

PUBLIX 5/21

Today wasn't my best Publix trip. In fact, I think it rates up there with one of the mediocre trips.

I had to buy certain ingredients for new recipes I am trying so that was an added expense I won't have for some time again. For example, the two seasonings I had to buy totalled just over $5.00 by themselves. My daughter requested the Doritos so I gladly paid $1.15 a bag instead of the usual $4.29 per bag.

This is what I got:

2 Doritos
2 Lloyds BBQ (great for my husband to take to work)
Romaine Lettuce
Bananas
Ginger Root
Corn
Ricotta Cheese
Tortilla wraps
Adoba Seasoning
Tropical Sazon Seasoning
International Coffee Creamer
Can of Mushrooms
2 Olay Facial Cleanser
2 Sominex (overage)

My total before coupons was $48 and after my coupons it was $25 exactly! Again, I took the opportunity to pay $2 each for the Olay cleanser. This is the time I stock up at that price.

It's hard to believe that the little bit in the picture was $48. It was hard to believe it all came to $25!! That is not what I am used to paying. But again, I needed specific ingredients for recipes so I bit the bullet. It's still not bad considering that is the only shopping I will be doing this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment