Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

ASK FOR A NEW RAINCHECK

So the question is "How did I get so many razors"?

I had three rainchecks for the BOGO Bic Razors from a month ago. The raincheck was about to expire and they did not have enough for me to fill my order so they issued me another raincheck good for another 30 days!

Attach your coupons to that raincheck and if they still don't have your item in stock by the time the coupon expires, they will honor your coupon up to 30 days or until the item you want comes in.

I know the RC says good for 30 days, but I have been able to use a RC past that date. It all depends on your cashier and your store. It is always worth a try. If they won't take it I just put the items back!

What I was really hoping for was a gas card deal to do in conjunction with the free razors! Darn it! That just didn't happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment