Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

PUBLIX 5/2/12

I just found my receipt for my 5/2/12 Publix trip and I wanted to post it because, if I say so myself, I think I did pretty good! I bought:

4 Purina Beneful Dog Food (overage)
2 Publix pre-packaged deli Turkey
Romaine Lettuce
Bananas
10 Bic Razors

My total was $12.93. I paid it but realized something was wrong. I stepped away from the register only to realize the pre-packaged Publix turkey I bought did NOT include the hickory smoked variety. I went right up to the customer service desk, exchanged it for the honey roasted turkey and was issued a refund of $6.19. My total OOP was then $6.74.

The valuable lesson here is if you think something is not right, it usually isn't! Always check your recipt. I have learned that valuable lesson lately!

Not bad considering the razors sell for $5.79 each and the turkey for $6.19 each!

No comments:

Post a Comment