Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

PUBLIX 5/27/12

My Publix shopping trip today was just awesome! Because they are now only allowing one $5/$30 coupon per order, I split my order into three transactions. It required me to write down which items went together so I didn't mess up. In the end, it was all worth it.

It was pouring rain when I got home so I didn't take a picture. It took all I had to get it in and not get too soaked! I also had  rainchecks for the Bic Razors. I was only able to get some and bought all they had but will go back to another store tomorrow before work and see if I could get the rest. This is what I bought:

My first order consisted of:

2 half-gallons Breyers ice cream
10 Kotex
2 Olay Cleansers

After using a $5/$30, a MQ and PQ for the kotex and Olay, and MQ and TQ for ice cream, my total was ($.67). I ran and grabbed a pack of gum to bring my total up to a whopping $.58!! Whoppie!!! It felt like the old days!

My next transaction was:

4 Bic Razors (used RC)
2 Vanity Fair Napkins
4 Mahatma Rice
2 Cool Whip
2 Jello Refrig. Pudding
8 Bushs Baked Beans

Used 4 $3 Bic coupons, $1 MQ for napkins, 2 $.50/1 for Cool Whip, 2-$1.10/1 for Pudding, $4-$1.50/1 for Beans and $5/$30.

My total was $4.80. The funny thing is I went to grab some beans yesterday and I was down to one can of Bushs Beans. Perfect timing.

My last order was:

10 Bic Razors (used RC)
2 Lil' Drumstick Ice Cream
Fresh Pineapple (used the $2 off fresh fruit from Mom's Booklet) Only paid $.99 for pineapple

My total was $3.09!! $2.16 of that was tax!!

My total for ALL of the above was $8.47. I was able to use three $5/$30 coupons, stocked myself up on beans and razors and will use the last two Olay Cleansers I bought to submit for a $10 rebate. I am actually going to submit for two $10 rebates (in two different names)!!

I still have another raincheck for 10 Bic razors and another with 6 razors. I am going to stop at the Beach store tomorrow before work and do the following deal:

1st Transaction

10 Bic Hybrid Razors @ $5.79 - $28.95
Tax                                                  1.74
Romaine Lettuce                               2.00
Croutons                                           2.00
Scallions                                            1.00

Total $35.49

Use 10 $3 coupons for Bic - $30.00
Use $5/$30

TOTAL DUE $.49

2nd Transaction

6 Bic Soeil Razors @ 5.79 = $17.37
Tax                                            1.58
4 OM Lunchmeat BOGO           9.98
4 Pineapple                               11.96
6 Kotex @ $1.49                        8.94
2 Mahatma Rice BOGO                .89
Bananas                                         .60

Total $51.32

Use 6 $3 coupons for razors - $18.00
OM Lunchmeat MQ                   4.00
$4 off produce wyb lunchmeat     4.00
$2 off cut fruit (use 4)                   8.00
6 Kotex MQ @$1 ea                   6.00
PQ  GAF @$1 each                     6.00
$5/$30                                          5.00

TOTAL COUPONS USED $51.00

TOTAL DUE $.32 including tax!!

Not bad if I should say so myself!!

3 comments:

  1. Just like the old days is right! Fun, fun, fun. Rock on, Judi.

    My dear husband popped into the Island Publix yesterday afternoon to grab a flank steak, but they were sold out. He was told they were waiting for their truck...hope it came in overnight, and the shelves were stocked and ready for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I have been couponing for a while and was out of it for a bit (family illness). I guess I'm rusty and missing something, lol. I can't find the kotex for $1.49 ad and q's. Only see the lex for $2.93 in gaf. Can you help, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found the $1/1 coupons taped to the liners on the shelf. It was my lucky day! All I had to do was stack it with the GAF! There are $1.50/2 coupons in the 5/20 SS. Stack with the GAF for overage!

    ReplyDelete