Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

MY CVS DEALS

I ran to CVS this morning to roll my ECB's. I had two $5 and two $2. The scenerio I had planned was perfect. I also needed a newspaper so I did the following with two different cards:

Buy Childrens Allegra 9.99
Use $5/1
Use $5 ECB
Pay $0
Get back $5

I also did the Cottonelle Toilet Paper deal with the roll inside a cute round box. I did it once and paid with a $2 ECB and paid $.34 OOP. I then got back another $1.99. I went back and got another and used that ECB to pay for the second. You can do this a total of four times as long as they are in separate transactions and you will get another $1.99 ECB back!

For a total of $2.22 (including my newspaper), I got 2 Childrens Allegra, 3 Cottonelle toilet paper rolls in the cute box and a newspaper. I then received $16 back in ECB's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment