Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

FLORIDA TIMES UNION SUBSCRIPTION

I got an e-mail from Laura S. today about a deal the Florida Times Union is running. There is a thin flyer inside that says "Celebrate Cinco de Mayo" with savings. I wonder if they know May 5th is long gone!!

The deal is for the Sunday paper for only $5 per month ($25 for 5 months) of the Sunday paper delivery only.

You can call 904-359-4255 or visit online at http://jacksonville.com/cinco.

Thanks Laura! I just got a St. Augustine Record today because my Times Union subscription expired. I will be signing up for this one!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info on the TU subscription deal, Judi. I'm all signed up and ready to go. No more Monday morning trips to The Record for the Sunday papers I forgot to grab. Now I can coupon in my pajamas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!! I agree! I hate running to the Record for my second paper if I forget to get it on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete