Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

GOOD HAIRDRYER


Are you looking for a good hairdryer?

I was surfing the web today and came across the consumer reports review for this hairdryer. What I thought was very interesting is that they say it outperformed the T3 hairdryer. That is the dryer I have and I LOVE it. When I say LOVE IT I mean if it broke tomorrow I would run out and buy another...and yes it is expensive but worth every penny. 

Below is the report written by Consumer Reports. I am tempted to try this hairdryer because my daughter keeps stealing mine. I might just try this and give it to her as a cheaper alternative. When I read the reviews, most were positive, but there were a few from professional hairdressers who say this in no way compares to a T3. For about $20, I think I would be willing to try it.




The 1,875-watt Revlon RV544 Tourmaline Ionic hair dryer incorporates two of the most talked-about hair-dryer features -- tourmaline gems and ionic technology -- for a low price. Reviewers say these technologies dry hair faster while causing less damage than ordinary dryers, but most good tourmaline dryers cost $200 or more. In a 2007 Good Housekeeping magazine test, the Revlon hair dryer outperformed the more expensive T3 Tourmaline Professional Featherweight (*Est. $150) , and it was quieter, too. Consumers praise this Revlon hair dryer for being very lightweight and for short drying times. Some, however, complain that the buttons are poorly placed, causing them to turn the machine off several times in the middle of drying. Others say that it may be too powerful for fine hair.



Good Housekeeping compares the Revlon RV544 with two other popular but expensive tourmaline hair dryers. User reviews at Amazon.com, TotalBeauty.com, MakeupAlley.com and Drugstore.com also provide a view of consumer experience.

Now my question is...does anyone have this hair dryer? I think I will be on the  hunt for it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment