Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

TARGET CATALINA TO USE AT PUBLIX

I have been to Target several times over the past few weeks to pick up random deals. I can't pass up $.24 tweezers (those darn chin hairs!!), $.52 aluminum foil, $16 for two packages of Food Saver Bags (normally $20 each), and cheap Merona and Mossimo camis and t-shirts. All of these were done using Target coupons. Oh, and don't forget the Magnum Ice Cream Bars...YUM!!! All I can say is these are very decadent and delicious!

A couple times at the register I received a catalina for $5/$25 and $5/$50 grocery purchase. I have no idea what triggered it. Sometimes I got it, sometimes I didn't. I also heard from Kate who had the same experience as I did. She did not know what trigerred the catalina.

With that being said, be on the lookout for a catalina printing when you go to Target!

No comments:

Post a Comment