Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

ANYONE INTERESTED IN A CAMPER









We have decided to sell our 2006 Aerolite Cub Hybrid camper. It sleeps 6. Has cold A/C, microwave, refrigerator, store, full bath, twin LP tanks, electric tongue jack and tons of storage and counter space. The mattresses and upholstery are in perfect condition.

The toilet has never been pooped in!! I'm serious! My husband is so anal (play on words there) and would only let us pee in it! It has been well maintained and cared for. It is 25' overall and would make a nice camper for a family.The pictures do not show the beds opened or the slide out.

We are asking $8599. If you know of anyone who may be interested, please have them contact me!

4 comments:

  1. Judi,
    what's the towing weight on your camper, we've been thinking about getting one but not sure if my husbands truck could pull it. He's got the V8 Toyota tundra but will have to check towing cabability.
    Thanks,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela,
    My husband has a V8 Toyota Tundra as well. It pulls great. That is why we had to get the hybrid. Unfortunately, I am having separation anxiety and have decided not to sell it! When we go look at the new ones that we can pull, they do not have all the room that this one does. We just love it! I just wanted a bed that he didn't have to climb over me to get out of. If we decide to sell again, I will post again and let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, Judi, thanks, it does look really nice...we love camping too! Just let me know if ya change your mind!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK Angela! I will! I LOVE my camper. Going off again to Wekiwa Springs this weekend!

    ReplyDelete