Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

HERE WE GO AGAIN!

WOWZA!!! The Enjoy the City book is back again!! I don't know about you but I am loving these deals!

Again, we can get a book with FOUR $5/$30 Winn Dixie Coupons in it for only $2 a book. We can get this price only if we order in multiples. These coupons do not expire until June 2013! Not only do we get those great coupons, which I have a great emotional attachment to, but we get others as well.

I think I may buy another set of these books. I'm going to put the offer up there again and let's see if we can get do this offer again. To the two people who left comments that they wanted in on this...here is your chance. I am willing to order again and collect the money from you guys so we can get the good price.

You will get 10 books for $20. Tell your family and friends and let's do this again!

I have been able to use two and three at a time at Publix. They do not require me to split my order. Do the math and cash in on these great deals to help us save even more at Publix!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Judi,
    I'll split it with you again and just give you the money on Friday when we meet. See you Friday. Thx Cristina, cgrine5681@aol.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judi,
    I'll go in on this with you too. Thanks, Laura
    lolah0124@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cristina...I will give you 20 books on Friday. I will just give you mine so you have all of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judi, Ok that's fine...thank you so much...see you Friday.. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cristina...We will meet after lunch at the outlet mall as planned! I hope I remember to bring your phone number with me. If you don't hear from me, please call!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judi, ok, I'll put ur number in my phone..

    ReplyDelete