Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

STEWART'S WEEKLY AD

Stewart's weekly ad is up from June 13 to June 16. I stopped in there this morning and did not find the Roma Beans. I don't think they are getting those this week. I bought a HUGE bag and they were awesome! I bought a watermelon and I will let you know how it is!

Here is the new ad:


Fresh, never frozen Boneless Chicken Breasts,

5 lbs. or more, $1.99 lb.

Boneless NY Strip Steaks, $5.99 lb.

EZ Peel Deveined Shrimp, 26 to 30 count, $4.99 lb.

FL Seedless Watermelons, $2.99 each

5 lb. bag Idaho Potatoes, $1.50 each

3 lb. bag Onions, $1.00 each

1 lb. White Mushrooms, $1.99 each

Fresh Local WhiteAcre Peas or ButterBeans, $3.99 container

South Carolina Tree Ripe Peaches, $1.50 lb.

Sykes-Cooper Farms, Hastings Roma Beans 2 lbs. for $1.00

Peeled Garlic, 1 lb. container, $2.99 each

Plant City Blueberries, $1.99 pint

while supplies last!





No comments:

Post a Comment