Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

PUBLIX AND CVS

On the way home from the Outlet Mall, I stopped at the SR 16 Publix to get a few things...deli tea, 2 pineapple, blueberries, sweet-n-low, 7 limes, english muffins, 2 cream cheese,1 yogurt and 4 bags of M&M's. My total was $ 32.78. After coupons an my $5/$30 it was $17. I still didn't like paying $17 for it but then I smile because I know some sucker paid $32!!

I asked at the service desk about the new Summer book that is out and they said it was GONE! I had not seen it anywhere! If you guys see a book somewhere, please let me know so we can let everyone share in them.

On the way home I stopped at CVS to use my Schick Hydro Silk razor raincheck. My MQ expired 4 days ago because they did not get them back in stock in time. The big surprise was she said she would take the expired coupon! The razor was $8.99 and I had a $4 MQ and a $5 CVS Q. She made it work and I paid $.53 for the tax only AND got back a $3 ECB. That was a good moneymaker!

I also asked if they would take their coupons that spit out of the red machine past the expiration date. This store, (SR 16) told me that they would take them 1 week past expiration! Ask your store and see if they will do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment