Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

PUBLIX 6/3/12

Again, my camera cord is missing so I can't take a picture. The real star of this trip was the overage from the Nature Made Vitamins! Using the coupons I told you about in the earlier post and the $6/2 coupon from the Green Adv. Flyer, I was able to get $6.06 in overage towards my other groceries. I was able to buy 6 bottles. I then bought 4 bottles of Sundown Vitamins using the MQ and Green Adv. Flyer coupon for $2.84 in overage. I also used two $3/$25 coupons that expired today making my total savings of overage $14.90!

When he was ringing up my coupons, I only had five $2/1 NatureMade Coupons. I thought I had dropped one in the store so I could only take 5 off shorting myself another $2 in overage. Wouldn't you know I found it in my wallet when I got in the car. I was in a hurry so I didn't go back in. I will give it to them the next time in the store making my total overage for this trip $16.90.

This is what I bought:

4 Birds Eye Voila BOGO ( used two $1.50/1 MQ)
2 Gardettos (no coupons, surprise for my daughter, her favorite!)
2 Maries Dressing (used two $1/1)
Bananas
Publix gallon tea
Hebrew National Hot Dogs (used $1/1 Summer Savings Book)
10 bottles of vitamins (see above)

My total was $2.92. I will go back to get my $2 back that I couldn't find to give them. So my total for the above will be $.92!

No comments:

Post a Comment