Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

PUBLIX 6/10/12, SPENT $26.32, SAVED 82%





It's a little frustrating when the rules keep changing at Publix but this time it was in my favor.

 I had my shopping cart divided into three orders so I could use three $5/$30 coupons. I asked beforehand and she said I could let them go through all at once. Really? I just asked last week and customer service said I had to separate my orders...so I go through all the trouble to do that and then they said I didn't have to.

The deal of the day for me was the 8 Oscar Mayer 1 lb. lunchmeat I bought. I had a raincheck for BOGO and then the awesome B3G1 Target coupon appeared! God was smiling as I loaded 8 of them in my cart. Using my BOGO raincheck, eight $1 coupons and two Target coupons, I was able to get ALL of them for $1. I still have two left from the last sale they had! I will make room for them in the freezer and be set for lunchmeat for many months to come.

My other favorite was the 4 pk. of King's Hawaiian Rolls which sell for $1.09. Use the $1/1 coupon from the 5/20 RP and get them for only $.09! Deals on pudding have been plentiful to say the least! I bought four of them at $2 each and used four $1.10/1 coupons and a B3G1 Target coupon to pay $.40 each! They have an expiration date of September so that bunch along with what I already have should last me awhile.

I was low on mayo so I was glad to see a BOGO. I wished it wasn't the cute little squeeze containers but for $1.50 each after coupons, it wasn't a bad deal.

This is what I bought:

1 gallon Publix Tea (not shown, already in refrig!)
6 Hellmans Mayo (normally sell for $4.99 each)
Cantelope
Bananas
Corn
2 Pineapple
Romaine Lettuce
4 Jello Pudding
4 V-8 Fusion Juice (normally sell for $3.99 each)
Deli Mac & Cheese (impulse buy for hubby!)
2 BBQ Sauce
2 Monteray Raviolli (normally sell for $3.99 each
2 Thomas English Muffins (normally sell for $3.99 each)
8 Oscar Mayer Ham/Turkey Lunchmeat (normally sell for $4.49 each)
4 Sundown Vitamins (overage)

My total before coupons was $96.47 and I paid $26.32 after coupons including three $5/$30!! This was a savings of 82%!! Just looking at what some of the items sell for at regular price I think I did a good job!

No comments:

Post a Comment