Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

PUBLIX 6/19/12

I thought it was going to be hard to get two gas cards this week, but I managed to get one already when we were camping and got another three today. I still can go back and get one more based on the stuff they were out of. This is what I bought today.

6 SmartBalance Milk
4 Yosicle Pops
2 Mrs. Pauls Parchment Bake - FREE
2 Wise Chips ($75.2 MQ)
Bananas
Cantelope
2 Life Cereal ($1/2 MQ)
4 Quaker Instant Oatmeal (used RC and four $1/1 MQ)
6 Voskos Yogurt (paid $2.00 for 6)
4 Libby's Canned Corn (used $1/4 MQ)
4 Sparkle 8-pk Paper Towels (used $2 PQ and $.50 MQ x 4)
4 Dixie Plates 40 ct (used $2 PG).
10 Right Guard Body Wash (FREE using $2/1 MQ and $1/1 TQ)
4 Dial Speed Foam Body Wash - (FREE using four $1.50/1 MQ)
2 Dial Body Wash - same as above
4 Nature Made Vitamins - (overage with $6/2 PQ and $2/1 MQ)

My total for the groceries came to just over $160. I was able to get three gas cards. My total after all coupons including one $5/$30 Publix coupon and three $5/$30 WD coupons, I paid $143.20. Subtract out my gas cards at $40 each, and I paid $23.20 for all of the above! I actually could have used another $5/$30 coupon but I didn't want to push it and I was happy with $23 but I must admit $18.20 does sound better!! Tee Hee!!

I saved a few items to go back and get because they were out of some things and if I have it figured right, I should be able to get another gas card! That will make a total of 5. If you remember, I said I didn't think I would ever get to five and YES!!!...I think I am going to do it!

I am fully stocked now on paper towels and toilet paper thanks to Publix and their fabulous sales. Don't you believe a word Walmart tells you about their prices being 13% cheaper. Yes, they are cheaper, but now when you match a Publix sale with MQ's and store or competitor coupons!

1 comment: