Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

COUPON CLASSES

Welcome if you are finding me via Swip Swap! I hope to help you and your family learn how to save thousands of dollars each year saving money on your grocery and household items.

When people find out that I'm a couponer, I often hear that couponers eat too many processed foods and too much junk. If you go by what is offered in the Sunday coupon inserts, one would assume that we live off of Lunchables, Hamburger Helper, frozen dinners and countless other processed food products. Now, don't get me wrong. We do sometimes get deals on  stuff like that. For example, now until the end of the month, we are able to get the 8 oz. package of Oscar Mayer Bologna for FREE.

But there are some real gems to be had as well. Recently I have got deals on SmartBalance Milk, real fruit juice, cheese, peanut butter, pasta, canned tomatoes, beans, cereal, lunchmeat, laundry detergent etc. The list goes on and on...and I didn't even mention the shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, deodorant, body wash (just got 11 of those for free), toothbrushes, mouthwash, personal hygine products, etc. that you get for free or pennies on the dollar.

Don't pay someone for things they got for free. Learn how to do it yourself. The two-hour class is $15 and you will not be disappointed when you learn how to match the weekly sales ad with coupons. All the work is done for you.

I tell everyone in the class you will be spending less money and have more stuff than you know what to do with. The best part is you can donate. I just recently donated 19 bags of food and household items to three needy families. I guarantee you will be doing the same!

Contact me at 904-540-5225 or email me at judiray56@yahoo.com if you want to arrange to have a workshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment