Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

PUBLIX 6/27/12, SPENT $15.44

I really didn't need much at Publix but it seemed like I was in the store forever! It takes so much longer when you keep running into people that you know and stop to talk! The Magnum Ice Cream Treats were the star in my cart today. They were on sale 2/$6 and I had two $2/1 MQ's and two $1.25/1 so Publix gave me $.50 to take two boxes out of the store! I bought the mint variety and I am so excited to try them! Look in your binders to see if you have any left. The store coupons were hanging right by the front entrance.

This is what I bought:

2 Magnum Mint Ice Cream Bars FREE PLUS OVERAGE
1 Publix Yogurt
6 Oscar Mayer Bologna (donate item) FREE
4 Yakisoba Noodles (donate item) FREE
3 Zatarins Jambalaya
1 Turkey Kielbasa
Bananas
Green Beans
2 Bakery Muffins 4-pk.
Pkg. of Tortilla Shells
2 lb. Baby Carrots
1 Angel Soft Toilet Paper
1 Bayer Aspirin (donate item)

My total before coupons was $39.82. After coupons and one $5/$30 I paid $15.44, a savings of 76% with coupons and sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment