Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

FREE SCHICK RAZOR

Check your CVS account online to see if you have any coupons waiting there for you. I checked mine and I had a $1 off milk coupon as well as a $5 off Schick Hydro Womens Silk Razor (like I really need more razors!). They are on sale for $8.99 and when you use the $5 coupon and a $4 coupon from 5/13 SS, it is a money maker of $3 after you get $3 ECB's back! I also got the coupon from the Red Coupon Machine.

Check your account to see what coupons you received!

UPDATE: The CVS at 312 does not have any in stock. Make sure you get a raincheck so you can get your free razors when they get back in stock!

2 comments:

  1. Do you do as well on men's razors as you do on women's? Just curious because I need to find good deals on men's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't care what kind of razors I buy. I use men's, women's and disposable! Every year the Bic Soeil razors go BOGO and I stock up on those. I got both men's hybrid and women's this year. If your husband only uses a certain brand (like mine) it is hard just to find deals on just one kind.

    ReplyDelete