Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

BIG LOTS

I feel sometimes on my days off all I do is run around in circles. Today felt like one of those days.

I ran into Big Lots to see if they had any Pepperidge Farm Oatmeal Bread. SCORE!! They did! I was able to pick up a loaf for $1.80 instead of the $3.89 at the grocery store. The expiration date was fine and I was happy knowing I saved half on the bread. I also picked up a package of No Yolks Noodles for $1 for a recipe from WW that uses that brand.

While I was in there briefly I noticed they had NutriSystem Food. If any of you are on NutriSystem, you might want to stop by and check out the various cardboard, I mean, delicious meals NutriSystem offers. They had quite a bit in stock and it was right in the front of the store when you walk in.

They also had various umbrells marked down 30% off. They had some as low as $28! At that price you wouldn't really care if they lasted a season.

No comments:

Post a Comment