Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

ETC BOOKS TO THESE TEN PEOPLE

A big thank you again to all of you who want yet ANOTHER SET OF ETC BOOKS!!

Below are a list of people who have contacted me to get the books.

1. Jo R.
2. Shannon M.
3. Megan M.
4. Michelle T.
5. Cristina
6. Pat M.
7. George R.
8. Laura
9. Judi W. (like I said, I have a slight addiction to these!)
10. Emily I. - Emily would like to split the order with someone. If we come up with someone who wants 5 books for $10, we can do the split. Otherwise Emily will get all 10. (Please contact me to let me know if this is OK!)

While I was typing this, I got another email from Theresa who would like 10 books. If nine more people respond, I'll order another 100 books. We have until July 4th to place the order. I will place the first order tonight just to make sure they don't get sold out!

Thanks everyone for pulling together so we can all benefit from this great deal! Remember these $5/$30 coupons do not expire until June 2013!

2 comments:

  1. I would take 20 books (for $40 right?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to get the extra 5 books or place a new order please email me abishop7628@gmail.com thanks would love to get them ASAP if you have some

    ReplyDelete