Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

GOODBYE WALGREENS!

Did I ever tell you I hate Walgreens? I had five $2 RR's that were expiring tomorrow. I work tomorrow, then go right to church at Anastasia Baptist, and then we go out to eat. By the time I get home it will be at least 9:00. I didn't want to have to deal with Walgreens tomorrow.

I've rolled those darn $2 RR's and now there is nothing to do with them. I didn't want to spend good money just to roll them so I decided to buy something I could use but didn't want to spend the money on. The answer was Got-2-Be Hair Oil. It is awesome! It calms my hair down and seems to straighten it...and my daughter loves it too! That means she is always into my stuff!

Since I have 5 RR's, I had to buy five items. What a pain. I ended up picking up 3 cans of Butterball chicken broth at $.50 each just so I could use my $10 in RR's. I am glad I am off of Walgreens for awhile!

On the way home I stopped at the Beach Publix store to see if they had any Summer Booklets in since SR 16 didn't have any left. They have not got theirs in yet. So be on the lookout at the beach store!

No comments:

Post a Comment