Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

ANYONE WANT TO SPLIT THE ENJOY THE CITY BOOKS WITH ME?

I want to buy the Enjoy the City Books that are being offered again but I want to do the 25 books (doubled to 50 books) for $100.

That means if five people split it, each person will get 10 books for $20. Each book has four $5/$30 coupons in it. So that means you will get $200 worth of WD coupons for just $20.

I have two people besides myself that want in. I am looking for two more people who want to do it.

Contact me at 540-5225 or leave a comment on post, and I will buy and collect the $20 from you.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Judi,

    I would love to split the Enjoy the City Books with you. My name is Cristina and I live in Palm Coast. You can email at cgrine5681@aol.com..ty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also love to go in with you. If you have not already found your four. :) Thank You. I will give you a call....
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judi,

    I would also love to go in with you. My name is Kris and I live in the South. My email is kklynch128@gmail.com if you still have a spot available. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK!! I got the five filled almost immediately. If we can get another two people, I will buy another set of books and we could split them. If we can get two more people before the deadline on Wednesday, I'll order another set so we all can enjoy the savings! Please leave your name and contact information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kris Lynch- 904-325-2785 or kklynch128@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds great!! If you haven't filled the last 2 spots I'd like to get in on it. Let me know!
    Karin Miller, 904-669-3156 or kkcook13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone! We got enough spots filled to order 100 books, which is 10 books for each person. I will place the order and contact all of you. Books are going to Bev, Linda, Michelle, Pam, Lisa, Kate, Denise, Karen M, and kklynch!

    ReplyDelete