Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

DIAPERS AT CVS

I stopped at the CVS south of town today coming back from Palm Coast. I was able to buy 3 CVS brand size 3 diapers and 2 CVS brand size 4 for $2.22 each. They had more in stock but that was all I got.

The Huggies denim diapers were already sold out in size 3 but they did have size 4 and 5 left. The interesting thing was the size 3 was 75% off at $2.99 a pkg. but the 4 and 5 were only 50% off at $5.99. The manager said the computer generates the price based on what is selling. He could not change it. Whoever got the Huggies size 3 for $2.99 and used the $2 MQ got an incredible deal!

I also stopped at the beach CVS and noticed they did not have the selection that the other store had. It is obvious that the store south of town doesn't get as much traffic as the beach store. The diapers I bought at 75% off were only 50% at the beach

Check around at different stores. You will notice different markdowns and hopefully you will find a good buy.

When I give these to my daughters, I will let you know what they think of them. Both of them are diaper snobs prefering Huggies over all others. The manager said these were comparable to Pampers. Bring on the diaper competition! I'm rooting for the $2 diapers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment