Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

WE DID IT AGAIN

Thanks again to everyone who signed up for the books. We are now full with 20 people. I will pay the $400 needed to get the books and contact you when they are in!

I did get a reply from abishop who wanted some books. If I get a cancellation or get more people who want to sign up, I will add you to the list. I am sorry I filled up before I got your response. 

These are the people who will be getting 10 books for $20:

Theresa
Karen M.
Shannon L.
Jamee G.
Cat C.
Mary Grace L.
Carol W.
Linda
Colette P.
Kathleen D.

I wasn't sure we were going to make it but we did! Thanks for pulling through so we can all share in this great deal! We still have until July 4th so if I get yet another 9 people, we will do it again. I bet by then some of you may want to sign up for yet another set. Remember, we have until June 2013 to use these and they can be used at any Publix location, not just in our area.

No comments:

Post a Comment