Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

PUBLIX, CVS, WAGS

The main reason I went to Publix yesterday was to use my raincheck on the Green Giant Vegetables for 50% off and pair with my $.35/1 coupons that expired today. You all noticed there was no mention of vegetables in what I bought yesterday. That is because I forgot the raincheck and coupons at home. So off to Publix again today to get my veggies.

Upon looking at my receipt from yesterday closer, I noticed that although I gave the cashier five $2/1 coupons for the NatureMade, he only subtracted three from my total. I showed the customer service my receipt and was able to get a whopping $6 back! That means my total from yesterday would have been in the negative $3.03 which I never want to do. Looks like my math skills are something to be desired! On my defense, it is sometimes hard keeping up with two totals in my cart when I want to use two $5/$30 coupons.

My cart today had the following items in it:

10 Green Giant Sugar Snap Peas
Sour Cream
4 Sundown Vitamins
2 NatureMade Vitamins
2 Peanut Butter
2 Maries Salad Dressing

My total with coupons was $6.57 and I am fully stocked on veggies!

My second transaction was using my raincheck for sunblock. My Target coupon was about to expire so I went ahead and got them today.

8 Hawaiian Tropic Suntan Lotion
1 pkg. Hot Dogs
1 Smithfield Bacon

Total after coupons was $8.74. I am giving my dad a few sunblock and I'll try to give to my kids if they will take it! Remember, always wear your sunblock!

Next stop, CVS where I had two $4.99 and two $1.99 ECB's that had to be used. Bought two CrossAction Toothbrushes and two Oral Glide Floss (two cards) and paid $.97 total between both and got back two $5 ECB's and two $2 ECB's.

Next stop, Walgreens. I bought 5 headbands using my $2 RR in separate transactions and got back five more $2 RR's. My total I had to pay was $.60 for tax.

I already know I want to buy more hot dogs (97% fat-free) because they were awesome! Now all I need is about another $5 to get my rebate for $10 wyb $25. Anyone have any receipts they aren't using!!

No comments:

Post a Comment