Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

PUBLIX 6/20/12. SPENT $10.92

My shopping trip was awesome today. I was hoping to get another gas card but the elusive Right Guard Body Wash was hard to find and that was going to play a big part in my total. I had to go to Palm Coast today to shop for my daughter who was very sick. In tow I had my two year old grandson Bryce.

Shopping with a two year old and trying to concentrate is about as easy as giving birth to a watermelon. The Palm Coast Publix only had three bottles of body wash so my shopping trip was nixed right there. I was, however, able to get her total up to $50 throwing in a $1 pack of gum bring her total up for $50.21. She didn't want the gas card (go figure) so I bought it on my credit card.

Driving back to St. Augustine I stopped at the Moultrie Publix to do my shopping hoping they would have the Right Guard Body Wash. I guess I have just taught too many people because the shelf was bare! I needed that body wash to bring my total up so plan A wasn't an option...Enter plan B!

I asked the store manager if I could pay for it today using my coupons and get a raincheck from the store stating that I would get 8 for FREE when they came back in stock. He agreed!! I was able to get that added to my total to bring it up to that dreaded $50 for the gas card.

The bologna deal works just make sure you get the right one marked 10 for $10. This is what I bought:

8 Right Guard Body Wash
2 Nabisco Crackers
2 Blueberries
6 Voskos Yogurt
Bananas
4 Philadelphia Cooking Creme
18 Cans of Libby's Corn
Knorr's Bernaise Sauce
8 Bologna, 8 oz.
2 Doritos
Pkg. of Ground Chuck
...and the not planned 2 bottles of Dentyne Gum BOGO to get my total to $60 to use two $5/$30 coupons.
$50 Gas Card

My total after the gas card was $50.92, so I paid $10.92 for all the above!!

No comments:

Post a Comment